The sessions I attended included:
- 2-D Game Development Workshop (covered both prototyping techniques and the Cocos2D/Kobold2D frameworks) (Josh Smith)
- Mastering the Project File (Michele Titolo)
- Introducing Collection Views (Mark Pospesel)
- Keynote: The People We Work For (Matt Drance)
- Zen and the Introduction to Gesture Recognizers (Johnathan Penn)
- Stronger, Better, Faster with Instruments and Debugging (Kyle Richter)
- We Made An App For That (presentation of interesting apps people are working on where the winner was chosen based on applause levels) (Jaimee Newberry)
- Less Code, More Fulfilling (Daniel Steinberg)
- Coca Design Patterns (Saul Mora)
- iOS Performance Tuning with Instruments (Bill Dudney)
- Keynote: A Pocketful of Patterns (Daniel Steinberg)
- Advanced Behavior and Performance Testing with UI Automation (Johanthan Penn)
- Making Successful Apps (Michael Simmons)
Slides from all of the talks are still in the process of being uploaded, so check this link often.
I will be expanding on this post for each of the sessions that I attended soon.